QNUPS - qualifying non-UK pension schemes
QNUPS offer a tax-efficient way to increase the value of your pension fund. They are international pension schemes with no lifetime limit on contributions. Cash and assets transferred to a QNUPS are exempt from UK inheritance tax and QNUPS allow you to pass your entire fund to loved ones on your death.
Key benefits of QNUPS
Qualifying non-UK pension schemes offer significant potential benefits:
- Contribute non-UK cash and assets including employment income and gifts
- No lifetime limit on contributions
- Exempt from UK inheritance tax and free from UK capital gains tax
- No maximum age limit for investing in QNUPS fund
- Transfer 100% of fund to your beneficiaries
- Draw income at age 55 or up until age 75 - potentially later
- No restrictions on residence
- Up to 30% tax-free lump sum
- No UK HMRC reporting requirements
QNUPS must be used carefully and their suitability depends on your personal and financial circumstances. It is essential to get advice from a qualified pension specialist before you open a QNUPS.Contact us to discuss your pension requirements - without obligation.
EU Commission pension transfer
We are officially approved by the EU Commission to provide pension transfer advice to its employees. We meet the Commission's strict requirements for this service.
If you have an EU Commission pension and wish to transfer your benefits abroad, we can help you find the most suitable international solution for your needs.Talk to one of our pension specialists - without obligation
Calculate your monthly contributions using our online calculatorCalculate now